Lyofast direct starter cultures are produced by Sacco, one of the largest biofactories in Europe, using the latest technology and modern equipment.
The great assortment and availability of phagoalternative options enable us to manufacture various fermented milk and cheese products with preset properties, desirable fermentation time, flavor profile, structure, long shelf-life, employing various production methods and any technological equipment. The content of viable cells of lactic acid bacteria in Lyofast starter cultures s not less than 1011 in 1 gramm.
Starter cultures for all kinds of fermented milk products
Starter cultures for cheese making
|Starter cultures Lyofast allow to produce wide range of dairy products:
• Sour cream;
• Ryazhenka, clabber, varenets;
• Yoghurts of all sorts, “snezhok”;
• Kefir products with or without yeast;
• Probiotic cultures for bioproducts – bioyoghurt, bioryazhenka, bioclabber, acidolact, etc.
Our technologists are always ready to help you choose Lyofast starter cultures that are suitable for your production process conditions and product formulation, as well as requirements for the taste, aroma and organoleptic of the final product.
|Lyofast for cheese making combines both Italian traditions and quality with optimal with optimal solutions for Russian customers:
• For traditional cheese products (Kostromskoy, Dutsh, Poshekhonsky, Sovetsky, Swiss, Altaisky, Brynza, Feta, Suluguni, Chechil, etc.) ;
• Import replacing technologies and European recipes for cheese making (Tilsiter, Emmentaler, Maasdam, Mozzarella, Provolone, Skamortsa, Cachiotta, Kreshentsa, Asiago, Parmesan, Grana, Grueyère, Edam, Cheddar, etc.) ;
• Special cultures for cheese;
• White and blue molds (for cheese making of such types as Brie, Camembert, Roquefort, Gorgonzola, etc.) ;
• Cultures for slime cheese making (Fantina, Cazera, Teledzhio, etc.) .
|The non-chemical method of protecting dairy products, based on the biological antagonism of microorganisms of protective cultures Lyofast with undesirable bacteria, has a large list of advantages:
- Quick growth after inoculation;
- High fermentative capacity with respect to many kinds of sugar and nitric substances;
- Does not affect the fermentation activity increase;
- No gas is produced
- They struggle successfully against undesirable microorganisms, by taking away their nourishment, thus preventing their growth because of the nutritive substrate shortage
- No unpleasant tastes and aromas
- Preservation of the initial characteristics of the product throughout the entire shelf life
- Extended shelf life.
р. Listeria, р. Clostridium, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella sp., Bacillus cereus, Pseudomonas, yeast.
All types of starter cultures are multi-strain, have halal and kosher certificates, contain pure cultures of lactic acid bacteria and comply with international standards. During their production, the latest achievements of microbiology are taken into account, research is constantly carried out on the basis of the largest universities in Italy, Germany and the company's own research center.
Ferments are standardized in units of activity in accordance with the standard of the company. They are available in 5u, 10u and 50u activities. For the production of fermented milk products, 1u per 100 liters of fermented milk should be used.